The library will evaluate donative books according to the collection development policy. Duplicate titles will be given to patron or other libraries, the following are inapplicable items for accepting:
- The publication year of items on the subject of computers is over five years.
- Books are outdated, worn-out, lack of pages, water-stains, marks, pirate copies, no copyright, and photocopies.
- Extracurricular reading materials for teenagers under senior high schools.
- If there are new-edition textbooks in the library, then old-edition textbooks won’t be accepted.
- In terms of religion, the library only collects items on the subject of comparative religion.
Accepting hours and location:
- Hours: 8:30~12:00；13:00~16:50 from Monday to Friday
- Location: The circulation desk of the main library, the Chung-Ling branch, and the Taipei Campus branch can collect.
Address: Collections and Technical Services Section of Tamkang University
No.151, Yingzhuan Rd., Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City 25137, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Phone: (02)2621-5656 #2148
- Please check「淡江大學覺生紀念圖書館書刊資料交換贈送政策」for more details.