View count: 6113
National Document Delivery Service(NDDS)
Submit a NDDS Request
- Before You use "Nationwide Document Delivery System (NDDS)" service, you have to search the union catalog and see which library has a copy what you need.
- Nationwide Document Delivery System (NDDS) URL：http://ndds.stpi.narl.org.tw/
- Step1: Link to "Nationwide Document Delivery System (NDDS)" Service
- Step2: Login your account.
(Note: New Users have to apply a NDDS account first. It takes about one or two days to active your account. You will receive an approval email from the NDDS, when it is activated.)
- Step3: Fill in the application form to apply for interlibrary loan or document photocopy.
- Step4: After being informed via e-mails, applicants shall pick up the request and pay the service fee and postage at the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor of the main library.
Applicants who plan to borrow books or photocopy documents and periodicals which are not found under the NDDS are suggested to use other searching engines to find out which library has it, and then fill the application form.
If you have any questions, please go to the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor of the main library for the further information.