View count: 9955
Where are photocopiers located?
There are copy service rooms and photocopiers at every floor in Main Library, Chung-Ling Branch and Taipei Campus library, the self service photocopying is available during the library's opening hours.
Charge by using EasyCard：
|paper size||type||pre sheet|
|A4||black & white||$1|
|B4||black & white||$1|
|A3||black & white||$2|
|Note：colors photocopying is availabe only at fourth floor in Main Library(U402)|
|Semester||Mon ~ Fri||08:30~09:30／15:00~16:00|
|Sat ~ Sun||09:30~10:30／15:00~16:00|
|summer/winter break||Mon ~ Fri||08:30~09:30／15:00~16:00|
Where are scanners located?
- at fifth floor in Main Library
- Self-service scaning is available during the library's opening hours.
Types of Scanners：
- 1 Hp Scanjet 5590 : can scan A4 size paper
- 1 EPSON GT-20000：can scan A3 size paper
Notes about self-service scanning：
- Users have to register by a valid ID card at library counter for self-service scanning, the loan time limit for pre registration is one hour, users can continue using the scanner if no other next registers.
- Users have to bring their own USB flash drive for data backup
- Users have to respect intellectual property rights, all scanning must be done by the Fair use policy.
- Users have to be responsible for any scanner damage caused by improper use.