View count: 14557
Where are photocopiers located?
There are copy service rooms and photocopiers at 2nd, 4th, 6th floor in Main Library and Taipei Campus library, the self service photocopying is available during the library's opening hours.
Charge by using EasyCard：
|paper size||type||pre sheet|
|A4||black & white||$1|
|B4||black & white||$1|
|A3||black & white||$2|
|Note：colors photocopying is availabe only at fourth floor in Main Library(U402)|
Where are scanners located?
- at EUi (5F) in Main Library
- Self-service scaning is available during the library's opening hours.
Types of Scanners：
- 1 EPSON GT-20000：can scan A3 size paper
Notes about self-service scanning：
- Users have to bring their own USB flash drive for data backup
- Users have to respect intellectual property rights, all scanning must be done by the Fair use policy.
- Users have to be responsible for any scanner damage caused by improper use.