View count: 10327
Where are photocopiers located?
There are copy service rooms and photocopiers at 2nd, 4th, 6th floor in Main Library, Chung-Ling Branch and Taipei Campus library, the self service photocopying is available during the library's opening hours.
Charge by using EasyCard：
|paper size||type||pre sheet|
|A4||black & white||$1|
|B4||black & white||$1|
|A3||black & white||$2|
|Note：colors photocopying is availabe only at fourth floor in Main Library(U402)|
Where are scanners located?
- at EUi (5F) in Main Library
- Self-service scaning is available during the library's opening hours.
Types of Scanners：
- 1 EPSON GT-20000：can scan A3 size paper
Notes about self-service scanning：
- Users have to bring their own USB flash drive for data backup
- Users have to respect intellectual property rights, all scanning must be done by the Fair use policy.
- Users have to be responsible for any scanner damage caused by improper use.