View count: 8247
Services for Alumni
Access to library collectionAs a TKU alumnus, you can apply a Reading Card or Borrowing Card, Please check Borrowing Service for Alumnus for more detail.
How to apply：
- Please prepare a valid ID、Chinese diploma (original or photocopy will be fine)、2 photos with 2.5 x 3.5 cm size、NT$200
- visit the Circulation Desk on 2nd floor of Main Library to complete the application form .
- Anyone who wants to apply a borrowing card has to pay a deposit, NT$2000, which will be refunded as alumnus cancel their borrowing card.
|Type of item||volumed||loan||renew|
|book||5 vol||30 days||2 times|
|non-book||2 items||3 days||none|
Suggest a purchase (The limit is 5 volumes of book)
Access to Electronic Resources
- It is free for TKU alumnus to use electronic resources in the library by their Reading card or borrowing card. For whose who has no library card, the fee of NT$100 pre hour is required.
- The library only provide two databases, Taiwan Economic Journal and Refworks, for off-campus access.
- For using Taiwan Economic Journal, please appliy online
- For using Refworks, please register an account by TKU alumni email account.
- Please visit theThe Office of Alumni Service and Resources Development to get an alumni email account.