View count: 6312
Who can borrow a tablet?
All TKU students and faculty members and staff may borrow a tablet from the main library.
When, where and for how long can I borrow a tablet?
- Tablets are available between the hours of 8:20 AM and 18:00 PM Monday through Friday from the Non-book Circulation Desk at 5th floor of the Main library.
- Tablets can be borrowed for 7 days. Renewals are not permitted.
- Tablets must be returned during service hours on time at the same desk where they were borrowed.
- The overdue fine will be NT$50 per day from the first day overdue.
Who is responsible for damage or theft?
- The person who checked out the tablet is responsible for returning the tablet in good condition.
- In case of damage, theft or loss, the user will be charged the cost of maintenance or full replacement.