View count: 7201
Tutorials For Graduate Freshmen
- The courses are available annual from October 1 to June 30.
- The courses are peculiar to the freshmen in MA, On-job MA, and PhD programs.
- The class representative discusses with the librarians to arrange the date for the course.
- The content of duration of the session:
- Fundamental courses—2 hours (the content needs further discussion with the librarians)
- General introduction to the library
- Searching and utilizing the library collection
- Interlibrary loan / photocopy service
- Recognizing references / citations
- The methods to collect data
- Introduction and operation of the databases
- Management of references
- Advanced courses (2 hours), if needed, are available. Registration is also required.
- Students attending the courses will be given a handbook of “Methods of information searching.”
- Location: Main Lib. 3rd Floor Reference Service Desk
|Wu, Li-Li||Liberal Arts, Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||2651|
|Tang, Yia-Wen||Business and Managementemail@example.com||2651|
|Tsai, Yia-Wen||Business and Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||2652|
|Liu, Ching-Pin||Foreign Languages and Literatures, International Studiesemail@example.com||2652|
|Fu, Shu-Chin||Science, Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||2651|