View count: 9315
Tutorials For Graduate Freshmen
- When: The courses are available annual from October 1 to June 30.
- Where: Main Lib. 3rd Floor Reference Service Desk
- For whom: Master's, Master's in-service and doctoral freshmen.
- How to Request a Session: The session must be agreed by class rerepresentative and teaching librarian to schedule date, time, place and contents.
- Session contents: The Session outlines will be decided by class rerepresentative and teaching librarian.
Two-hour Basic Session: How to Collect Information
- Library Tour
- Skills for Onlin Calalog searching (Catalogs at Tamkang and outside campuse)
- Services for Interlibrary loan/Photocopy
- Bibliographic Identification
- How to collect Information
- Database Tutourings
- Reference Management
- If there is a need for advanced learning, further advanced sessions can be agreed with the librarian.
- Session Handout Archive
- Whom to contact with: