View count: 5812
Services for New Faculty
- How：Librarian and teacher schedule a session together which goes one-on-one,
Where：Room U302 at the 3rd floor, Main library.
- Who：Newly hired teachers of the year.
- What to learn：
- Usage of Library System including on-line catalog searaching, library record searching, on-line request, online renewing.
- Usage of Electronic resources including ebooks, ejournals, databases
- Interlibrary loan services.
- Other services such as how to suggest a purchase for new items, request for Required Reading Material, library instruction sessions.
- Whom to contact with：
|Wu, Li-Li||Liberal Arts, Educationemail@example.com||2651|
|Tang, Yia-Wen||Business and Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||2651|
|Tsai, Yia-Wen||Business and Managementemail@example.com||2652|
|Liu, Ching-Pin||Foreign Languages and Literatures, International Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org||2652|
|Fu, Shu-Chin||Science, Engineeringemail@example.com||2651|