View count: 1419
- In order to offer the basis for case processing we simulate the suspected cases or confirmed cases in our library.
- Flow Description(doc) / Case Process flow (pdf)
- Situation description
The Dean's office was informed by the Campus Security Center that the freshman boarder Chen ○○ who had visited the library on March 25 2020 was a comfirmed case of COVID-19
- The Dean's office confirms the personal information of the comfirmed case from Campus Security Center and relay information to each sections.
- Full disinfection operation in the whole library building
- Checking the following records within 14 days before the date of comfirmed and report to Dean's office
- Circulation Services Section check records of Access control system and information desk.
- Technical Services Section check visitor record of 1st floor.
- Every Section check if the case is a work-study student of the library or not. If yes, check the date and time of working in the library.
- Identify people who have contacted with confirmed case
- View the surveillance video screen
- Checking borrowing and returning records at each circulation counters and discussion room usage records
- Checking Interlibrary cooperation records, usage records of computers in inormation commons
- Checking usage records of equipments in non-book area
- Checking Work-study record and status
- The Dean's office returns the list of contacts with confirmed case to Campus Security Center.