Prevention and control of COVID-19
Novel coronavirus pneumonia Prevention action had been started! The library would like to remind you the following before you enter the library
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid touching wild animals and avian
- Avoid visiting crowded and airless public places
- If you have fever, cough, please wear a medical mask
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
To offer a safe reading environment, please follow the following
- If you have fever, please wear a medical mask and try to not get into the library
- Wash your hands frequently and Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Automatic dry-cleaning hand disinfection machines are provided at the entrance of each building in campus
- Library has sterilizers for books and headphones.
- If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, muscle soreness, or physical discomfort, please call the health care team at 2621-5656 to 2373, 2822.
- For information on prevention, please refer to the website of the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov.tw。