View count: 16592
Intercampus Item Request
When items you need are located in another campus libraries,Chung-Ling branch,Rare book shelves and Compact Stacks on 1st Floor of Main Library, Series area on each floor of Main Library, you can apply online through the Discovery System, and then submit it, the library will send items you request to the specified library counter for you.
- It takes 2 working days to process request between Taipei campus and Tamsui campus
- It takes 3 working days to process request between Taipei campus and Lanyang campus, or between Tamsui campus and Lanyang campus
- It takes 1 working day to process requested items in Compact Stacks, series area of Main Library, and the assigned counter for picking up must be Main Library.
- Applicants will receive an email notice when requested items are arrived, they have to note date of email, title and call number of items, and go to the assigned counter to pick up requested item before the reservation due date.
- The library will keep the request items for 5 days, after that time the items will be returned if applicants did not pick up them.
- Requested items from different campus can be returned to the library counter of neighboring campus branch or to book drop.
- Items of Chung-Ling branch can be returned at the circulation desk of Main library, Taipei campus library, Lanyang campus library.
- Items of Taipei campus library can be returned at the counters of Main library, Lanyang campus library.
- Please check location of the journal you need and make sure it is located in another campus library.
- Please complete "Journal Article Request Form" and email the form to the library where the journal is located.
The charges are different from different branch libraries:
- Main library、Taipei campus branch：A4、B4：$1/sheet；A3：$2/sheet
- Lanyang campus branch：A4、B4、A3：$1/sheet
The photocopies will be available for picking up at library counter in 3 working days.
Please come to the Circulation desk on the 2nd floor of Main library、Taipei campus branch、Lanyang campus library in person to pay fees and pick up photocopies.