View count: 11602
Services for New Faculty
- How：Librarian and teacher schedule a session together which goes one-on-one,
Where：Room U302 at the 3rd floor, Main library.
- Who：Newly hired teachers of the year.
- What to learn：
- Usage of Library System including on-line catalog searaching, library record searching, on-line request, online renewing.
- Usage of Electronic resources including ebooks, ejournals, databases
- Interlibrary loan services.
- Other services such as how to suggest a purchase for new items, request for Required Reading Material, library instruction sessions.
- Whom to contact with：
|Huang, Fong-Yi||Business and Managementemail@example.com||2652|
|Lee, Su-Jen||Business and Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||2652|
|Yeh, Jing-Jung||Foreign Languages and Literatures, International Studiesemail@example.com||2483|
|Lin, Dai-An||Liberal Arts, Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org||2652|